A beautiful smile has the ability to instill confidence and pride. At Davis Dentistry, your leading North Scottsdale cosmetic dentistry practice, we are beautifying our patients' smiles with full mouth reconstruction. We offer a number of treatments to design the smile of your dreams and restore your confidence. Here are just a few of the many full mouth reconstruction treatments we offer.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: New cavities can be treated with tooth-colored composite resin fillings for a flawless smile while preventing further decay. Even old metal fillings can be replaced with tooth-colored fillings to restore the appearance of your teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays are used to treat decay within the cusps of the back teeth. Onlays are used when the damage is more extensive than can be treated with inlays, usually extending to the cusps. Inlays and onlays can be used to restore the strength and appearance of teeth affected by new decay or to replace old silver fillings. Another benefit of inlays and onlays is that less of the damaged tooth needs to be removed in order to place the restoration. This helps preserve the strength of your natural tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns: Broken teeth or teeth weakened by large fillings often benefit from porcelain crowns. Porcelain crowns are custom-made tooth-shaped prosthetics used to encapsulate damaged teeth. For our patients in North Scottsdale, porcelain crowns can help strengthen damaged teeth while improving their appearance.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are just one of the treatments available to replace missing teeth and makeover your smile. Dental bridges are made up of two dental crowns connected by an artificial tooth. The crowns are attached to the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth. Once placed, the space left by the missing tooth is filled by the dental bridge to restore the appearance and chewing function of your teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants offer a permanent replacement for missing teeth. Dental implants require the surgical placement of a titanium post to which an artificial tooth is attached to restore the look and function of your teeth. Dental implants are a popular treatment to replace missing teeth because they look and feel most natural.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: For our patients requiring dentures for their full mouth reconstruction, we offer implant-supported dentures. Implant-supported dentures utilize dental implants to securely attach the dentures within the mouth. This allows you to eat and talk with the confidence of knowing your dentures won't move or slip.
Are You a Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
You can have a beautiful smile you'll want to share with everyone! Full mouth reconstruction can have a lasting impact on your self-esteem and confidence. There are many different treatments available to makeover your smile. Not all treatments are suitable for every patient, and that is why we encourage you to schedule a consultation at Davis Dentistry. We make it our priority to provide each patient with individualized care to meet his or her specific needs. Let us care for you and your family!