Instant Orthodontics with Porcelain Veneers
North Scottsdale cosmetic dentists Mark and Monika Davis offer the latest cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments to ensure you have a healthy, beautiful smile. Using porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics, Drs. Mark and Monika Davis are painlessly creating beautifully straight, even smiles in as little as two dental visits. Read on to learn about porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics.
Porcelain Veneers as Instant Orthodontics
For our patients in North Scottsdale, porcelain veneers can be used to create straight, evenly spaced teeth in one or two dental visits; this is why they are often referred to as “instant orthodontics.” Porcelain veneers improve the shape and shade of the teeth by masking flaws. Veneers are tooth-shaped shells, custom made to the desired shape and size, and bonded to the front surface of the teeth. Veneers can be used in place of traditional orthodontics to improve such conditions as:
- Mild Crookedness: The appearance of mildly crooked teeth can often be improved with porcelain veneers.
- Gaps between Teeth: Gaps between teeth can be closed with instant orthodontics treatment.
- Tooth Size, Shape, and Color: The size, shape, and shade of the teeth can be improved with porcelain veneers.
The Benefits of Instant Orthodontics
Many are choosing the porcelain veneers instant orthodontics treatment over traditional metal braces for a number of reasons. Convenience, speed, comfort, and great results are just a few of the benefits of instant orthodontics. Here are some things to consider when deciding if instant orthodontics is right for you.
- Comfortable and Painless: Most people find the porcelain veneer procedure painless, especially when compared to wearing metal braces. Metal braces can irritate the inner lip, creating cuts and causing soreness on a daily basis. Metal braces must also be tightened regularly, which can be very painful. With instant orthodontics treatment, you can have a beautiful smile without the discomfort of traditional braces.
- Instant Results: Porcelain veneers create instantly straight smiles in as little as two dental visits, whereas, traditional orthodontics require seemingly endless dental visits to maintain. You can see full results immediately with instant orthodontics instead of enduring months to even a year of wearing metal braces.
- Ease of Maintenance: Porcelain veneers are much easier to maintain than traditional metal braces. Once in place, porcelain veneers can be cared for in the same way you care for your natural teeth. Metal braces require special care and frequent dentist visits. With instant orthodontics, you can go about your daily life the day after veneer placement.
- Improved Aesthetics: Instant orthodontics using porcelain veneers can do more than just straighten your teeth. Porcelain veneers can improve the overall appearance of your teeth by hiding flaws such as discoloration. Traditional orthodontics cannot improve the shape or shade of your teeth like porcelain veneers can.
Schedule a Consultation at Davis Dentistry
We invite you to schedule a consultation with Davis Dentistry to see if instant orthodontics treatment is suitable for you. We look forward to giving you the smile you've always wanted!