Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to any newsletters, respond to any surveys, fill out forms, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked, as appropriate, for name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
Our Site platform may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include, but is not limited to, the IP address, browser type, computer type, operating system, referring website and search engine keywords, and similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Davis Dentistry collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature: Your information may be sued to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email addresses Users provide will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their inquiries. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions. If a User decided to opt-in to our mailing list, the User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the User should click on the link to “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any such email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information that may be stored in our system.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlines above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. From time to time, special promotions may be offered whereby Users may elect to receive complimentary products or services from a third party. At that time, the User may be required to provide, or allow Davis Dentistry, to provide basic demographic information to the third party for the purpose of fulfilling the delivery of the complimentary product or service and appropriate follow-up communications.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms