Visitors Welcome Welcome Snowbirds!
Welcome, Friends, to Scottsdale, Arizona! Known as “The West’s Most Western Town,” Scottsdale has an average of 314 sunny days per year and we are happy you are here to enjoy them with us! We know that many people are here visiting friends and family or consider the Scottsdale area to be their “second home.” Either way, we want you to know that we are happy to help you in both dental emergencies and for regular dental appointments. A number of our patients travel frequently between multiple homes, and we happily correspond with other dentists. With our use of digital x-rays and intraoral photos, and with our computerized charts, emailing or printing copies of your records takes just moments. Most times, if you have your “regular dentist’s” email address, we are able to send a copy of your records while you are in our office! We hope you enjoy your chili (the official food of Scottsdale) and encourage you to call us at 480.595.1300.
Below, we have listed some links that may be of interest to our “Part-Timers” and our “Snowbirds.” We hope you have a wonderful time while you are here, and we would love to hear from you if you find new favorites that we should add to our list of must-do's.
- http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/events is your link to the official City of Scottsdale event calendar, and will help you fill your social calendar quickly!
- http://www.scottsdaledowntown.com is your link to Scottsdale Downtown – events, hotels, nightlife, theater, shops, and museums.
- http://www.scottsdalecvb.com/golf is your link to Scottsdale golfing. Need we say more?
- http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/trolley is your link to the Scottsdale Trolleys. With four trolley routes to get around and tour the town, you are sure to find the perfect route!
- http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/westworld is your link for the nationally recognized equestrian center.
- http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/preserve is your link to the Sonoran McDowell Preserve, ready with lush landscape and multiple trails for you.
- http://www.scottsdalearts.org is your link to the Art and Culture world in Scottsdale.
- http://themim.org is your link to the entertaining and interactive Musical Instrument Museum.
- http://www.dbg.org is your link to the Desert Botanical Garden, with both native flora and exhibits of local artists you are sure to enjoy a relaxing day.
- http://www.cavecreek.org is your link to the official City of Cave Creek website.
- http://cavecreekmuseum.com is your link to the Cave Creek Museum, showcasing the history of the desert foothills.
- http://www.dflt.org/hikes.php is your link to guided hikes at the Desert Foothills Land Trust.
- http://carefreecavecreek.org is your link to the Carefree and Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce, with links for their events calendar as well as various attractions in the area.
- http://www.carefree.org is your link to the official City of Carefree website.
- http://www.maricopa.gov/parks is your link to the Maricopa County Parks and Recreation site, listing each of the parks as well as their events.